“I love becoming part of our clients’ successes and watching them grow.”
Experience and Expertise
Bryan has more than 17 years of experience as a tax advisor. He began his career after graduating in business administration from University of Washington. He is a partner in the firm’s Bellevue office. Bryan’s expertise is focused on real estate developers and operators, working with a wide variety of midsized commercial clients. He primarily works on projects including asset acquisitions, cost segregation and allocation studies, and choice of entity consultations.
Bryan takes a personal interest in clients, their business and their goals, and looks to develop long-term relationships through strong communication. With this understanding of a client’s business and goals, he is able to assist clients with resolving challenges while attaining desired tax and economic results. Bryan’s ultimate goal is to provide quality service and exceed a client’s expectations in all aspects of his work.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), member
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, member
- Northwest Kidney Center, volunteer
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Washington
- Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University, in progress
- Spending time with his daughters
- Never missing a home Husky football game
- Owner of a ragdoll cat named Little Jorge Posada