"Exceed clients' expectations."
Experience and Expertise
David is a partner in GALLINA's Silicon Valley tax practice and has more than 20 years of business experience in Silicon Valley specializing in corporate and individual tax compliance and planning. David has experience in the areas of compensation planning, start-up and emerging growth issues, mergers and acquisitions, accounting for income taxes, research credits and stock option planning.
Prior to joining GALLINA, David was with KPMG Peat Marwick and Ernst & Young in San Jose. He works with high net worth individuals, closely-held businesses, partnerships, limited liability companies, and fiduciaries.
To best serve every client, David’s goal is to become engaged in their success by taking a proactive approach to their needs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), past president of San Jose/Silicon Valley Chapter
- San Jose State University’s Lucas Graduate School of Business, adjunct faculty
- National Hispanic University Foundation, board of trustees
- The Health Trust, board of trustees
- Community Leadership San Jose, alumni
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Santa Clara County, past board member
- Alum Rock Counseling Center, past board member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from San Jose State University
- Master of Science in Taxation from San Jose State University
- Spending time with his wife, Michele, and daughter, Sara
- Regularly volunteering time helping local non-profit organizations with their annual tax filings
- Running to stay in shape