CEO and Partner
"You have to determine what questions your clients should be asking, not answering their questions – anyone can find someone to do that."
Experience and Expertise
Ed is one of the founding members of GALLINA and Chief Executive Officer. He has been serving clients in the construction industry primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1979. Ed has extensive experience in planning business ownership transactions, and in business credit transactions such as loans and surety credit, in addition to negotiating employment, construction claim financial settlements, as well as shareholder financial and valuation disputes.
Ed is also skilled in providing management and litigation consulting services in a wide variety of industries including business organization and continuity, estate planning, and claims support. With GALLINA, he has helped clients with strong business and financial plans build equity, enhance bonding and borrowing capacity, and build organizations with substantial equity and human capital bases.
Ed knows that accounting and tax problems need to be solved in a timely fashion but that all appropriate avenues need to be explored. His thoroughness ensures honest problem resolution and, ultimately, quicker solutions to those problems. Ed’s insights can also lead to better responses from creditors and minimizes risks and taxes.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Associated General Contractors of California (AGC), member
- United Contractors (UCON), member and lecturer
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA), Bay Chapter, member
- Associated Builders and Contractors of California (ABC), member
- California Bank of Commerce, board member and audit committee chair
- Carpenter Rigging, advisory board member
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Notre Dame
- Being with family and playing with the grandchildren
- Attending and watching sporting events