“My philosophy is to view every client as though their business is my family’s business. By so doing, I am extremely motivated to find the best solutions to complex accounting and taxation issues facing our clients.”
Experience and Expertise
Greg has been providing accounting, taxation and business advisory services for more than 30 years. Greg has served clients in manufacturing, distribution, real estate, dealership and agricultural business of varying sizes and complexities, with both domestic and international operations.
Greg has extensive experience in federal and multi-state tax planning, tax minimization strategies and tax compliance for a host of companies in a variety of industries. He has successfully represented many clients in federal and state tax controversy matters before the IRS and state taxing authorities. Greg also has expertise in establishing and maintaining Domestic International Sales Corporations for US companies exporting products to foreign customers.
Greg’s approach to servicing clients is to be proactive in meeting their needs. He achieves this through a solid understanding of each client’s business and open lines of communication throughout the year. He encourages clients to contact him on the “front side” of decisions they are contemplating or challenges they are facing. Greg’s many long term client relationships are built on the knowledge that he is there for them.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Distribution Management Association (DMA), member
- Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), member
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), member
- Risk Management Association (RMA), member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Traveling with his wife Lori
- Spending time with their four children and two grandchildren