“It is literally true that you can succeed best quickest by helping others to succeed.” –Napoleon Hill
Experience and Expertise
Heather has been with GALLINA for over 15 years and is a partner in the Rancho Cordova office. Her specializations include the construction and nonprofit industries. In addition to assisting clients reduce taxes through proactive tax planning, Heather helps to improve their internal financial records and controls. Assessing key risks and then planning to address those risks is another specialty of hers.
Heather’s approach is that she directs her focus towards being proactive with our clients. Communication is certainly important and plays a prominent role as well. She knows that there may be multiple players involved and works to coordinate all aspects with partners and staff in order to reach each solution and goal. This approach allows her to respond quickly to the unique needs of clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, member
- Safety Center Incorporated, treasurer
- NAIOP, past treasurer
- Commercial Real Estate Women Sacramento, past programs committee co-chair, member
- Bachelor of Science from California State University, Chico
- Spending time with family and friends