"We have the most tax resources in the region which means we can serve our clients better, have a better wealth of knowledge and be more responsive."
Experience and Expertise
Jason has been a tax professional since 1987, serving clients in the technology, agricultural, healthcare, media, real estate, and retail industries. He joined GALLINA in 2006 and has served as the firm's Managing Tax Partner. Prior to joining GALLINA, he served as Office Managing Director of Tax for a big 4 national accounting firm.
The focus of Jason’s practice is efficiency. Whether it means time management or people management, Jason knows how to make the right decisions to get the job done quickly. He prides himself on a quick turnaround with prompt communication. Jason truly enjoys helping clients plan ahead to comply with government tax regulations, providing tax reduction strategies and corporate restructuring. He also finds great pleasure in helping entrepreneurs grow and develop their ideas.
Jason’s ultimate goal is to inspire confidence that every client is receiving a quality product. Being proactive with timing, communication, planning and cost efficiency is central to Jason’s approach. He is always looking for new tax planning ideas which allows him to offer the best possible advice. Providing the proper news and information to clients in a timely fashion and delivering proactive planning. Ultimately, Jason’s approach provides tax savings and cost effective service.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Boy Scouts of America, chartered organization representative
- Placer Community Foundation, Giving Circle, advisor
- John Adams Academy, entrepreneurship mentor
- Battle for Veterans, board member
- Lincoln Youth Soccer, controller
Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Utah
Master in Taxation from Brigham Young University
- Being married to Joan and raising 5 sons
- Getting on his tractor, tearing up soil and moving large objects