"My first question is always “How can I or my team help?” I care about our clients and working to bring solutions and options to our clients and getting to the place of helping is the best part of what I do."
Experience and Expertise
In her 15 years of serving the construction industry, Jin has streamlined her approach to each new challenge and situation. She incorporates thoughtful planning and engages in constant communication with the firm's clients to ensure timely completion. Jin has experience managing some of the largest construction firms in California and Washington, experience that has allowed her to learn to work well with diverse groups of people.
Jin also knows that construction accounting and tax issues can be complicated—even overwhelming for business owners. She is able to break down these complex issues and scenarios into manageable parts and can provide practical applications to resolve them. Not only does she have the know-how to solve the problem, Jin has the insight needed to identify these issues and get them resolved quickly.
Jin approaches each client with an objective eye, desiring to be proactive in identifying ways to help our clients and their businesses. She wants them to know that she can be another member of their team; someone to lookout for their interests and concerns and be an advisor to them. Jin also strives to be available to every client when they need her, understanding that flexibility can be a powerful asset.
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Associated General Contractors, member
- Construction Financial Management Association, member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Steering Committee for the Pacific Northwest Construction Industry Conference
- Women Leaders in Construction, member
- Surety Association of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of Washington
- Hiking with her husband and twin boys and watching the boys play soccer
- Supporting UW Huskies and Seahawk football teams
- Trying out new restaurants in Seattle