"Being proactive, and providing excellent service, allows the client to do what they need to do to make their business successful. You are providing information to enable the client to profit on what they do best. It is a partnership – we bring a needed expertise and knowledge to the table in a timely manner."
Experience and Expertise
John has more than two decades of experience providing business consulting and financial reporting for a variety of small and midsized businesses. He has private and public sector accounting experience and has served for over fifteen years as the chief financial officer for a Sacramento shopping center operator and residential and real estate developer. As a result, he is familiar with the daily responsibilities of our clients with supervision of an accounting department, preparation of all annual and monthly budgets, projections, and viability assessments.
John is an expert in an array of industries including construction, real estate, developers, shopping center operators, property management, trucking, manufacturing, hospitality, and more. He specializes in these industries while offering a variety of services like business consulting, financial due diligence, financial projections, and mergers and acquisitions.
John prides himself on being proactive with our clients. He wants to reach out to clients before they request information or services for him. If successful with staying in contact, he immediately knows when a need is forthcoming. By communicating frequently, he’s demonstrating he cares about our client and their business. Most of all, he enjoys being the source of information with the ability to problem solve and attain a solution to any issue.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Christian Brothers High School, finance committee
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School, board member
- Catholic Youth Organization, active supporter
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from California State University, Sacramento
- Enjoys spending time with his family
- Attending his children’s extracurricular activities
- Serving nonprofit organizations