“I feel it is critical to ask our clients the hard questions, in the right circumstances, and listen to their story carefully.......then assertively pursue strategies and solutions to help them achieve their goals successfully, with minimal risk.”
Experience and Expertise
John began his career in public accounting in 1986, ten years later started his own CPA firm in Las Vegas, and eventually merged his practice with GALLINA in 2011. John has significant experience in the construction and real estate related industries, as well as a strong background of servicing business in the manufacturing, professional service, retail, and franchising sectors.
John’s diverse professional background in private industry, along with his public accounting career of nearly 30 years, provides him a solid foundation for successfully servicing our clients’ tax, financial reporting, and business advisory needs.
John is passionate about helping GALLINA’s clients strike the elusive balance between their personal and professional life ambitions. He feels it is his obligation as a trusted advisor to get to know clients and their business environment, and then taking a proactive approach of consulting them on all reasonable options and opportunities.
John credits the exceptional service that clients receive not only to his hard working and dedicated Las Vegas office colleagues, but also to the GALLINA culture that promotes firm-wide teamwork and support.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants (NVCPA), member
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), member
- Southern Nevada Home Builders Association (SNHBA)
- Volunteer for various charitable organizations
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from California State University, Sacramento
- Certificates to practice as a CPA in Nevada and California
- Designation of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Faith, family, food, athletics, road trips, and outdoor activities