"Integrity is the non-negotiable cornerstone of my business. Client service is the requirement of my business. My goal is to provide unparalleled service to our clients with absolute integrity and technical expertise."
Experience and Expertise
Karl provides audit and tax services to clients in the construction, manufacturing, nonprofit, and financial industries among others. The majority of Karl’s professional life has been spent as a partner in his own accounting firm, but he also has Big Four experience, and he now serves as a partner at GALLINA.
Through the experience of owning his own firm, Karl has firsthand knowledge of some of the pitfalls and struggles that business owners go through. Because he is able to see issues from a business owner’s perspective, Karl is able to provide appealing options for clients that both resolve problems and fit accounting best practices.
Karl takes a personal interest in our clients and their businesses. He makes an effort to understand their goals and philosophies, which he believes is crucial to providing them with optimum personal service. He takes pride in creatively applying tax laws and accounting standards to achieve the best possible outcome in any given situation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Foundation for Pool and Spa Industry Education (FPSIE), treasurer
- Harvest Community Church, former treasurer and current advisor to board of directors
- Matt Redding Foundation, advisor
- Share The Harvest Community Foodbank, Inc., treasurer
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from California State University, Fullerton
- Master of Taxation from Golden Gate University
- Spending time with family (three children and four grandchildren) and friends
- Traveling with his wife
- Playing guitar