“I truly enjoy solving problems and helping people succeed. I’m pleased to lead a firm that places such a high priority on doing whatever we can to make clients more successful. Everyone here works together to be proactive and anticipate client needs, we deliver a client experience that you’ll find hard to match.”
Experience and Expertise
Larry has more than 30 years of experience in providing accounting, auditing, business consulting, and tax advisory services to clients throughout California, Nevada, and Utah.
Larry’s years of serving businesses in the construction, real estate, mining, manufacturing and other industries have given him a deep knowledge of the challenges they face. This hands-on experience enables him to speak the client’s language, so he can explain complex tax and accounting matters in understandable terms and help clients work through thorny matters, such as succession planning and family or partner disputes. It also enables him to quickly develop a variety of good solutions to a problem, so the client can choose the one most comfortable to them.
For Larry, the key to great client service is listening. Before he begins any engagement, he takes time to ask clients about their needs and goals so he can customize his service approaches to achieve the best results. Larry believes that clients should have easy access to partners and other service providers – he strives to be responsive. His ultimate goal is to have his clients view him as a trusted advisor and partner in their success.
- Associated General Contractors of California (AGC), Delta Sierra District, member and past board member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), board member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants (NVCPA), member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), member
- Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire Council, executive board member and treasurer
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting from California State University, Sacramento
- Skiing, mountain biking, backpacking, camping, fly fishing, golf, and beekeeping
- Spending time with his wife, their five children, and five grandchildren
- Involvement with the local church and Boy Scouts