“I attempt to live by the philosophy that ‘People don’t care how much you know, until they know you care.’ This attitude has allowed me to forge strong relationships with my clients who appreciate that not only am I concerned about their business and financial affairs, but also their personal being.”
Experience and Expertise
Lee has more than 35 years of professional accounting experience. More than 16 of those years were spent in private accounting, working in the real estate development and construction industries. Lee returned to public accounting in 1999 when he joined Mellon Johnson Reardon, CPAs. He was made a partner in the firm in 2008. In July 2014, Mellon Johnson Reardon, CPAs merged with GALLINA LLP.
Lee specializes in real estate development, commercial and residential construction, manufacturing and distribution as well as helping his clients with entity selection and structuring real estate transactions.
All of Lee’s clients have different ambitions, aspirations, and family situations. His aim is to get to know and understand each of them so that he can help them meet their particular goals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Associated General Contractors of California (AGC), Riverside/San Bernardino, board member
- Risk Management Association (RMA), Orange County, member
- Building Industry Association (BIA), Baldy View Chapter, member
- Surety Underwriters Association of Southern California (SUASC), member
- Institute of Managerial Accountants (IMA), member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Skiing, travel, jogging, hiking, and reading
- Spending time with his wife, their three children and five grandchildren