Experience and Expertise
Robby is a partner in the firm's Roseville office. He joined GALLINA after serving as a manager at a Big 4 accounting firm in their tax department. Robby has worked with numerous industries including manufacturing, agriculture, distribution, professional services, transportation, retail, and real estate. Robby is experienced with complex federal and multi-state tax issues, calculations for public and privately held corporations and adoption of ASC 740 (Formerly FIN 48), and preparing financial statements and schedules supporting annual audits.
Robby specializes in consulting with clients on tax accounting methods, tax deferral techniques, corporation and partnership tax planning, tax structuring of business acquisitions and divestitures, entity selection, tax controversy mitigation, and state, local, and property tax mitigation.
Robby believes in a proactive approach with frequent communication to help the firm's clients operate their businesses. By using a proactive tax approach, he regularly communicates to understand our client’s business needs and offer real-time accounting and tax planning solutions as well as avoid undesirable tax consequences. Robby’s goal is to be accessible and makes every effort to ensure that he, or another team member, is available to respond promptly to client needs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire Council, audit committee chair and assistant treasurer
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), board of director
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC), member
- Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce, Ignite Leaders Committee, member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Brigham Young University
- Master of Taxation from Brigham Young University
- Enjoys active life outside work with his wife and four children
- Cycling, running, fly fishing, backpacking, golf, soccer, and softball
- Serves on leadership committee for a local Boy Scouts of America troop
- Coaching youth soccer, basketball, and lacrosse