"My number one goal is to provide timely, innovative and exceptional service to our clients."
Experience and Expertise
Teresa has been with GALLINA for nearly three decades and is the Regional Managing Partner of the Pacific Northwest Region. She provides auditing, accounting, and tax services to GALLINA’s clients with an emphasis in the Bay Area and Seattle.
While growing up, Teresa assisted her parents in the family contracting business. After earning her degree, she became interested in construction finance. She specializes in audit and attestation, taxation, and consulting. She has specific experience helping clients select their accounting systems, including software and hardware, and also trains controllers and bookkeepers. Additionally, Teresa consults on mergers and acquisitions, business organization, continuation and valuation, and estate planning.
Teresa finds great satisfaction in exceeding client expectations and tries to do just that for each new client. This provides that every client will receive their information in a timely manner and allows clients to meet any and all outside obligations. For Teresa, being honest is a priority, which decreases downtime. She knows how to ask the right question and put together a team of advisors that will get the job done.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), North Bay Chapter, member
- Northern California Engineering Contractors Association (NCECA), past board member and past Affiliate of the Year
- North Coast Builders Exchange (NCBE), member
- Novato Chamber of Commerce, member
- Boys and Girls Club of Marin and Southern Sonoma Counties, audit committee member
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from California State University, Sacramento
- Being with family
- Playing tennis